January 12, 2016

Lisa Torzillo Builds Relationships Through Customer Care


My name is Lisa Torzillo and I am the Customer Care Supervisor at FreightCenter and have been with the company since September 2009.  I started out as an Account Manager and worked my way up within the FreightCenter Family. In 2013, I was promoted to “Sales Supervisor,” where I lead a team of 15-20 Account Managers who were responsible for providing freight shipping quotes and booking shipments with carriers.  I was able to apply the skills and company knowledge earned from years of experience to my new position.

In 2015, FreightCenter launched a Customer Care Department. I had the privilege of developing it and now I have the opportunity of managing the newly developed team.  I now have a group of 17-20 customer care representatives dedicated to helping our customers with their shipping needs. My team handles everything from tracking shipments to pick-ups, deliveries, billing adjustments and everything in between.  My goal is to continuously evolve a customer-centric culture, lead by example and share my personal “FreightCenter Knowledge Base.”

When I was an Account Manager I made it a point to build special relationships with each of them. While setting up their shipments, we’d talk about anything and everything. To this day, I still have customers calling me just to say “hello” and ask how I am doing. That makes me feel like I did “a job well done”. I’ve always taken pride in my customer service skills and the relationships I’ve built along the way. Now I get to share this experience with a team of my own.

Our customers are our #1 priority and we now have a knowledgeable team dedicated just to them.  No call is too small.

0 comments: