January 25, 2013

FreightCenter Reviews - Real People, Real Reviews

Scam, Freight, FreightCenter, Review, Reviews, Transport, Yelp, Testimonials, Customer, Service, Shipping

FreightCenter has been getting excellent reviews this past January.  Check out some of these great reviews from our surveys and around the web!   

Review - January 8th:
Dear Claude,

I am writing to you in regards to your employee Scott Black. I have had the pleasure of working with Scott on numerous occasions for the last couple months. His service is always prompt, courteous and accurate. He never fails to provide our company with more than satisfactory service! On our last shipment, we had a bit of a snag and Scott went out of his way to find out that status of that shipment and he made sure I was informed that the situation was resolved, and that the shipment was complete.  You are very lucky to have this gentleman working for you and representing your company! Thank you and we look forward to working with Scott in the near future!
Sincerely, Jamie 

Review - January 11th:

This was my first time to ship something by freight, and Casey Marchetti made this otherwise complicated transaction simple and pleasant for me. I first tried to do it online, but there were areas of information requested that I did not understand. Casey was patient and knowledgeable, and everything worked perfectly. The driver who picked up my boxes was also very friendly and helpful.

Review - January 12th:

Phil Ferranto is a remarkable person. He provides the best service in the industry. It is always a pleasure working with him. I cannot thank him enough

Review - January 16th:

Just wanted to drop you a note to let you know how satisfied and impressed I am with one of your account managers…I work for a regional trucking company, so I know how important it is to handle customers with respect and kindness. I spoke to Brandy Derr early last week about getting a shipment picked up in San Jose, CA. that our company could not accommodate. She got me a very reasonable quote very quickly and followed it thru until today, when we finally got it all put together. She has stayed in touch with me via email as well as by phone thru every step of the process and made me feel very comfortable that a professional was handling my shipment. Her manner was one of kindness and concern throughout the entire process. I just wanted to take a minute to let you know that she is absolutely a credit to your organization. If I have anything else come up that we cannot handle, her phone will be the first one I ring – I will speak to nobody else there. At my request, and certainly at your convenience, please take a minute to let her know personally, that she is very much appreciated and how impressed I am with both her professionalism and kindness in dealing with me! I’m sure you will agree, that those traits are hard to find in most people nowadays and are extremely valuable in an employee who deals with customers personally. If needed, feel free to contact me…

Thank you, Don 

Review - January 17th:
Hello Folks!

You probably know that New Yorkers are challenged, taxed, stressed to the max because ours is a super fast pace.  While I like to give compliments, when due...my schedule is often too busy to do so.  However, in the case of Lindsey Winters...I'm putting aside tasks to say BRAVO!  

If Ms. Winters is a representation of your organization, we plan to use FreightCenter in the future and would recommend your operation.  Not only is she professional, thorough, informative, with excellent follow up, BUT she goes the extra mile and has the perfect demeanor and personality to assist even the most difficult customer.

Sincerely, Daisy

Review - January 22nd: 
I wanted to drop you a quick note.  Mike is doing a great job. I’ve given him a couple of difficult shipments (at least in my mind) and they have gone very smooth. Over the next month we have about another 6 shipments and I’ll continue to challenge him.


Steve, World Class Graphics & Displays


Review - January 22nd:
Thank you for all of the help that Freight Center has given to us the last few months. You have been a huge help to West Pasco Habitat for Humanity. We would not be able to build homes for people at such a low cost if it were not for people like you and your employees. The Freight Center employees that we have had the privilege to work with have been hard workers, have had an excellent attitude, and have been excited to help. They have been a pleasure to work with. I hope that you will keep Habitat for Humanity in mind in the future, we would certainly love to work with Freight Center again! We have a space on a wall in our Restore where we display the logos of companies that have helped us. I would like to have Freight Center on there too.

Thank you again,
Kari, West Pasco Habitat for Humanity

Review - January 23rd:
We have had great success working with Freight Center through their agent Michael Hoxie. He has given us very prompt service and provided the shipping documents right on time for us to meet our deadlines. We will continue to ship with FreightCenter.


0 comments: